How B2B companies can market themselves online – An Interview with Dianna Huff
Dianna Huff is a B2B marketing consultant who has been helping B2B companies market themselves since 1986. Since then she has specialized in web based marketing tactics for business to business companies. Not only does she know the proven B2B marketing tactics that work, but she also has the real world knowledge and expertise to help you grow your business.
Dianna is an in demand speaker and trainer as well as being the recipient of many prestigious industry awards. She is also the author of several popular ebook publications.
In this interview I ask Dianna how B2B companies can use the internet to get themselves out there and land more business. Dianna reveals…
* 3 things every B2B website needs so they can tap into the emotional hot buttons of their visitors
* The type of words and language to avoid using on your website
* How t0 format your copy for maximum impact
* Why you should have multiple “service pages” on your website
* 6 types of “lead generation device” that you could put on your website to gather peoples contact information
* 3 ways to help your visitors get in contact with you
* Why you should treat every page on your website as it’s own “mini landing page”
* 4 tips for running a successful B2B blog
* Why the saying “your website is your brochure” is totally wrong
* How to use email and social media for B2B marketing
* 5 steps to making sure your website is good for mobile and tablet devices
* And lot’s more. Just click the play button below to listen to the interview…